Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4/20

So today is 4/20 day. If you dont know what this is about yet then you should slap yourslef and Google. So last nite i began my 4/20 with a good blunt and some orange crush because i was too lazy to go to LCBO for some wine a.k.a Gallo but oh well I had no choice. And for the record, Crush taste like acid, this shit burns my inside everytime I drink it but I keep lying to myself that its a source of vitamin C lmao, instead it feels like death. But I just had to join in the celebration because and reason to smoke a blunt is okay by me, because I know its a bad habit, I dont give a fuck what any of y'all have to say but its bad. Society is against it, the Bible say its a sin for you to alter ur level of sanity ( dont quote me pls) and forgive me mom if you reading this. So yea that is All. P.S Pheonix is playing well tonight and why was Boston so Mean to Miami Tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment