Monday, April 19, 2010

So I just finished an exam and although I didnt fail but am not impressed. Oh well on to the next one, so to ease my mind I took my landlady's dog Milo a.k.a the devil for a walk down by the river, trust me it was a beautiful day today. One of those days I wish I could walk around topless and enjoy the breeze, but I know i dont have the body for that and my name aint Rick Ross so i gladly leave my shirt on but then I noticed a new trend going on. WHY DO MOST GIRLS TEND TO FORGET ABOUT MORALS WHEN THE WEATHER GETS NICE. And am not talking about the short shorts or wateva am talking about foolishness these kids be wearing walking around thinking they look sexy. Bitch you do not look sexy, you look horrible. If you have a tight with a sac full of cellulite, pls i beg you with the name of God dont were short shorts or mini skirts, pls. I believe they make shorts that are like knee length and they look cute too. Also if you know deep down in ur heart that you dont have the body or legs for tights, pls i beg of you pls again dont wear them. They were not made for you. leave them alone. Tights were not made to replace jeans, so I dont see why you have to follow the trend not when you look like a whale in one. Dress according to ur body size pls and stop that nicki minaj shit you trying to pull. Sports weekend I saw alot of y'all but am gonna let that slide cos 90% of us there were drunk so u can pull the I Forgot The Rest Of My Outfit At Home. As for the lacefront issue, it looks good on some girls when its done properly and with a quality weave, But if you get one and you look at the mirror and u know ur soul is shakin its head calling you a fail and you still choose to leave your house with that dead rat on ur head. Do me a favour, go back into ur kitchen, get a very sharp knife and Cut Your Fucking Head Off. PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment