Sunday, April 18, 2010
Hunger
So i felt the need to eat something different this evening and just couldnt decide what to eat, so after 2 hrs of contemplating I ended up in McDonalds. Why? Because it was close to my location. So i get there and look up at the menu and now cant decide what to get. Finally I ordered two snack wrap with a bacon cheeseburger from the value menu and a large strawberry milkshake a.k.a the devil. I call this the devil because when i moved to Canada a few yrs ago, i lived behind a McDonalds, so you know how the rest of the story goes. 2 large strawberry milkshake everyday and in 6 months I gained 45lbs. But this night, it felt good and I havent had one in almost 3 yrs. Oh well am glad I had one today. P.s Why the fuck did my bill come to $10.01? Still doesnt add up, i think that fat kid @ mcdonalds ripped me off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment