Sunday, April 18, 2010
The Commissioner
So this is my first try at making a blog. So am going to start by introducing myself. I go by The Commissioner, a.k.a Bosshogg, a.k.a Killathavirus, a.k.a Grizzle, a.k.a Fuck you pay me, lol i have gone by one of these names in my lifetime but right now am Da Commissioner. Am 6.5" tall, a few hundred lbs, wear size 15 us shoes, believe in God, love money, hate foolishness, love Good music, love taking pictures, love my family and my new family out here, believe in loyality, hate school, the list goes on. lol. So i just choose to start this blog to create space in my mind for new ideas and empty my thoughts on here. I do not intend to blog for your entertainment, but I do choose to do this cause i read other people's blog everyday and i find it interesting as i read their blogs about the most random stuff and learn new stuff. FUCK THIS. Just read if you want and I hope, unno if you find it interesting or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This introduction is just perfect! lol...I will be here everyday..xx
ReplyDelete