Sunday, April 18, 2010

NBA playoffs

So the playoffs is here and sorry if your team didnt make it, maybe next year. First i would like to say sorry to my raptors fan, i warned y'all about that turkish idiot called Turkoglu, that fool is a bust. On to the next one. So my teams as usual are the Phoenix Suns and the Atlanta Hawks, and so far the Hawks and doing very wel and am waiting for the Suns game to come on because am trying to study and shit aint working and I need a reason to go on a break lol. And yea one more thing, FUCK Kelvin Garnett. That avatar is a bitch and I hate the way he walks around like he runs the league, start a fight and then run away. So good luck to all your teams and may the best team win.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well he didn't start a fight and run away..dat coward Quentin Richardson was talking trash to Paul Pierce when he was down and injured..pls u can already tell I'm a Celtics fan and I take exception to people talking smack about KayGee..I'm sorry but dats a future hall of famer there..his stats speak for themselves...and his name is kevin Garnette..if u're going to diss the man at least spell his name right...I'm all pumped mehn....CELTICS RULE!!!...lol..we all know the hawks and suns ain't goin nowhere in dis playoffs..I'll stake anything on it... and did I just hear u call him an Avatar??...pls boy that dude is hawtttt!!!!...and well I'm sure he won't mind u calling him an Avatar since everything related to d movie seems to be raking in cash big time..same as him..once highest paid player in the NBA...u knw ur favourite player wishes he were KAYGEE!!!!...I'll have grandkids before the Hawks or the Suns win a ring..kmt!!...Ola this is war mehn..dis is serious beef..how dare u..!!!!..lol..pls he has earned the right to walk round like he owns the league...its kevin Garnette baby...dont hate!!!...

    ZeZe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madam ZeZe Marley, first his bloody name is spelt Garnett and also he is a Scum of the Earth. Hall of Famer, yes but he aint seein Amare's numbers right now and if the celtics win the finals, i will shoot my left leg. hiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God u said right now...one good year out of his 7years in the NBA..the highlight of his career is the rookie of the year award he won in 2003..or maybe when he came second to Kobe Bryant in the running for the MVP award in the 2007 all star game..pls how dare u compare such mediocrity to KG..wat an insult...how can Garnett be the scum of the earth???..wow ola dis is pure hate n u know it...there's no comparison in their careers...I never said Boston will win but I am saying I want to see Phoenix get beyond the first round dis year....and yea I know his name is Garnett I just had a typo..his name is not Kelvin tho its kevin...let me c Amare win a ring..I heard suns r even thinking of trading him..lol..his career is almost up..better pray.lol..lol..wat insult..I can keep it coming all day and night baby..lol..lol..dis is WAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay so dis ur blog deleted my comment..pls thank God u said right now...wat numbers BTW???...at least he's finally doing something since his 7years in the NBA...the highlight of his career was when he was crowned rookie of the year in 2003 or maybe when he came second to Kobe Bryant in the running for the all star MVP award in 2007...he will never smell an MVP trophy neither will he smell a championship ring..infact they will never make it to the western conference finals again till he retires...I can guarantee u dat...such mediocrity..how u can compare him to KayGee is beyond me..pure hate is all it is..I'm not saying u shuld like Garnett but respect his achievements...and I knw his name is spelt Garnett I just had a typo cus I was all fired up..his name is Kevin and not Kelvin...ican keep this going all day and night baby..lol..lol..

    ReplyDelete